Saturday, June 10, 2017

fellt animal

In 2007 I made my first stuffed animal, a red horse, out of red polyester craft felt from my own pattern. I have been making animals ever since, and I've created cats, dragons, rabbits, and seahorses as well.

fellt animal

fellt animal

Today, my animals are made from high-quality wool felt and embroidered with wool and cotton threads. I am a biologist by day (I work with marine algae), and my animal designs are often inspired by the natural world, particularly my seahorses. I also take pride in the unique poses I've developed, particularly my prancing horses, and I love bringing each unique creation to life!floydine
fellt animal

fellt animal

fellt animal

fellt animal

fellt animal,Released at 7:41 AM, Saturday, June 10, 2017 is a creative art origami that is worth using as a reference for anyone who needs,as teaching material for kids and for your knowledge,this origami animation blog is just to inform that the work of art origami like this ever existed and ever made. The Category are examples of Easy Origami that can be made in reference: